LDAP integration

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Tue Jan 9 09:16:04 UTC 2007

On Monday 08 January 2007 11:36, Vulpes Velox wrote:
> I was just wondering. How many people here have given lots of though
> about integrating FreeBSD configuration with LDAP. I've just begun
> looking at it a lot more and was curious as to what other people
> think in this area.

I use OpenLDAP with smbldap-tools to do shared auth between FreeBSD and
Windows.

I was going to write up a nice tute about it but it got eaten when my laptop
HD crashed and I haven't had the enthusiasm to redo it :(

It wasn't *too* hard but not exactly trivial either :)
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum