LDAP integration

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 8 06:02:36 UTC 2007

Vulpes Velox wrote:
> I was just wondering. How many people here have given lots of though
> about integrating FreeBSD configuration with LDAP. I've just begun
> looking at it a lot more and was curious as to what other people
> think in this area.

It would be more useful to have this discussion if you defined what
you meant by "FreeBSD configuration" in more detail. You might also
want to search the archives first, there is a lot of discussion about
various proposals in this area, all of which end up getting shot down
because they don't offer sufficient added value to justify the pain of
the change.

hth,

Doug