the new functions of the crunchgen

mirnshi at gmail.com mirnshi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 03:56:04 UTC 2007

Hi,
   Crunchgen is a smart tools to create a tiny "bsd".  I've used it for
years.
   Sometime, we need some scripts to help crunchgen to generate the makefile
when we combine some foreign packages. If not, the make will stop because of

the definition the symbols. So I modified the codes.

 1. Add two options to special command
   special progname nlib library-file-name
           enter the home directory of the library, run make to rebuild the
static library,
           and tell the 'ld' to add this library  to the progname.lo.
   special progname slib library-file-name
           like nlib, except that the library will be linked as a single
file.

 2. Add "make xxx || echo Never mind." to meet some Makefiles
 3. Disable adding the underscore ('_') to the symbols

see the attachment for detail.

Paul.