4th loading a module.

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Mon Feb 12 08:43:01 UTC 2007

David Gilbert wrote:
 > What I want to do is load a module (if_iwiNG or snd_ich) based on a
 > menu choice at the beastie menu.

In my own 4th code I use the following line:

   s" load /boot/kernel/whatever.ko" evaluate

I'm not sure if that's the official or "cleanest" way to
do it, but it works for me.

Best regards
   Oliver

Handelsregister: Registergericht Muenchen, HRA 74606, USt-Id: DE204219783
Any opinions expressed in this message are personal to the author and may
not necessarily reflect the opinions of secnetix GmbH & Co KG in any way.

(On the statement print "42 monkeys" + "1 snake":)  By the way,
both perl and Python get this wrong.  Perl gives 43 and Python
gives "42 monkeys1 snake", when the answer is clearly "41 monkeys
and 1 fat snake".        -- Jim Fulton