FreeSBIE 2.0.1 Available

Matteo Riondato matteo at freebsd.org
Sun Feb 11 14:35:39 UTC 2007

On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 02:52:08PM +0100, Ivan Voras wrote:
> Matteo Riondato wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > you may remember that FreeSBIE 2.0 was released on January 15th. It
> > turned out that it had some annoying bugs, one of which was especially
> > serious, as it prevents USB mice from working. This fact led us, the
> > FreeSBIE Staff, to develop a bugfix release, 2.0.1.
>
> Nudge, nudge - is the kernel still UP? :)

The official and supported kernel is UP, but I included a SMP kernel
in /boot/kernel.smp/ . Use the standard loader commands to load it
(unload, set module_path, load, and so on).

I didn't tested it, because I have no SMP hardware, so it is
*untested* AND *unsupported* .

Good luck :)

Best Regards
--