4th loading a module.

David Gilbert dgilbert at dclg.ca
Sun Feb 11 05:39:30 UTC 2007

I'm no forth expert --- but I have a basic understanding on how it
goes together.  I can also follow expamples.

What I want to do is load a module (if_iwiNG or snd_ich) based on a
menu choice at the beastie menu.  I have successfully added the manu
item and a variable --- following the example.  I tried adding:

                dup bootwifikey @ = if
                        s" YES" s" if_iwiNG_load" setenv
                        0 boot
		then

to the end, but it doesn't work.  load_modules has already been
called.  I tried (out of the blue)

	 s" if_iwiNG" load_module

... but that's not the correct recipe (at least... 4th crashes if I
load that code).

I don't see any other examples of loading a single module by command.

I'd appreciate it if someone could provide the requisite magic
incantation.

Dave.