New tutorial for review: "libelf by Example"
joseph.koshy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 05:58:53 UTC 2007
A tutorial introduction to the ELF(3)/GELF(3) API set is
available for review at the following URL:
"libelf by Example"
The intent is to add this tutorial to our documentation
- Covers the basics of the ELF format and ELF data
- Contains an introduction to the ELF(3)/GELF(3) API set.
- Has 6 annotated programs showing the use of the
- Getting started with the elf(3) library.
- Reading ELF data structures in an ELF object.
- Creating new ELF objects.
- Iterating through an ar(1) archive.
- 12 figures.
I would greatly appreciate review comments from people
with ELF expertise.
FreeBSD Volunteer, http://people.freebsd.org/~jkoshy/
More information about the freebsd-hackers