OT: C++ Template Functions

Heiko Wundram (Beenic) wundram at beenic.net
Thu Dec 27 08:37:59 PST 2007

Am Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007 17:15:50 schrieb Erich Dollansky:
> wasn't your question that you have a class with several member functions
> which would all be identical except of the return type?

No, that's perfectly clear that that won't work. My question was about a
templated member function in a templated class, and instantiating the member
template on an instance of the templated class inside a templated function
which uses its template arguments to specialize the class and the
corresponding member. Have a look at the source I sent initially, that should
explain better what I'm trying to say, because I guess the problem isn't
easily explained in words.

--
Heiko Wundram
Product & Application Development