IBM / FreeBSD Install problem

Murray Taylor MTaylor at bytecraft.com.au
Fri Apr 20 00:36:52 UTC 2007

Thanks all,

We will look into the code editting and see what we can get
however we are on an very short time frame so may not be able to
slot it in before a maintenance slot where we need to be able to drop in
the box 'seamlessly' .....

But I have noted the proposed fix provided on these lists into the red
book!

mjt

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.