kqueue (9)

Kevin Sanders newroswell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:20:23 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm trying to gain a better understanding of how kqueue's work from the
driver side.  I've managed to glean enough information from the source of
other drivers, but I'm having a problem in my own kernel module when it is
unloaded.  Specifically, when my module is unloaded and there are user
programs that have kqueue's with open descriptors from my driver in them, I
don't know how to close things down from the driver side.  Any advice or
links would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Kevin