Deny system call using ptrace

Stanislav Ochotnicky stanislav.ochotnicky at kmit.sk
Mon Apr 2 08:34:48 UTC 2007

Thijs Eilander wrote:
> If you are interested in doing some development to make it work, I am
> porting systrace to FreeBSD but due to time restrictions development is
> slow. More information about systrace can be found on
> http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/provos/systrace/ and www.systrace.org

Yes I know systrace, my project was in part inspired by it.

> I almost finished the kernelpart, it is usable but still needs some fixes
> and cleaning up, but the userland code needs adding a lot of syscall
> translations.

I'm pretty clogged with school right now myself (2 months from
bachelor's thesis evaluation). But as soon as I'm done I plan on having
pretty free summer, so I guess I'll find some time to help you. I
already added a reminder into calendar to contact you  :)

Bye,
S.O.