NOT A [GPL License violation]

Bruno Ducrot ducrot at poupinou.org
Tue Oct 10 01:56:43 PDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 02:45:21PM +0800, Ganbold wrote:
> Bruno,
>
> Did you make suspend/resume work?

Unrelated.  acpi_dell isn't for suspend/resume.
But I'm aware of the problem and I'm working on that.

> Did you make your volume up/down key work?

That one of the goal.  But there is a need to work more and I'm waiting
some input from someone in touch with Dell BIOS engineers.
That why I said this doesn't work, and why I haven't yet
made them public.
But I don't know if Jonathan Buzzard was aware of that work
and if his complain was related to this work.

> I have Latitude D620  and can't make above work.

I might get one D620 soon hopefully.  I will then be able to work more
on this support.

--
Bruno Ducrot

--  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
--  Don't know.  Don't care.