vn_fullpath question.

Nikolay Pavlov quetzal at zone3000.net
Mon Nov 27 12:11:35 UTC 2006

Hi. I am trying to extend fstat utility, so that it can use name cache
to recreate full path at least for text. I have found vn_fullpath
function usefull in this case. I am newbe in C, so it could be stupid
question, but could someone explaine what is "struct thread *td" in
argument list of this function. Is this the thread which opened the
vnode initially or it is the thread which searches for the vnode? i.e.
fstat thread. In any case how i can get this *td structure?