gstat going negative?

David Gilbert dgilbert at dclg.ca
Tue May 30 08:04:41 PDT 2006

I've large array that winds up providing 1TB of disk (according to df
-h :) to a bunch of nfs users.  On the array machine, I'm using
gmirror and gconcat to build the array and right now I'm running dump
on the array.

I've got a gstat running and one curious thing is that gstat keeps
reporting 2^32-1 as the value for l(Q) (obviously, spelt out in
numbers) ... as if l(Q) is actually coming back as -1.

Odd?

Dave.