misc questions about the device&driver arch

william wallace avalonwallace at gmail.com
Fri May 19 20:15:17 PDT 2006

about  devclass_find_internal
devclass_find_internal will  be called to create a new devclass in
such 2 conditions :
one is creating a new device , as : if (name) {  dc =
devclass_find_internal(name, 0, TRUE);
another is  in the function:devclass_add_driver. but ,if a driver 's
name is different from the name of any deviceclass  in the system ,it
just create a new devclass ,and link it self into the parent
busdevice's driver link  and do nothing .what is the use of the driver
at this situation?

--
we who r about to die,salute u!