Problem with 6.1 xorg on IBM Thinkpad T22

Josef Grosch jgrosch at MooseRiver.com
Sun May 14 11:39:41 PDT 2006

I have found a problem with FreeBSD 6.1.

I installed 6.1 from an ISO on to my IBM Thinkpad T22. 'X -configure'
produces an xorg.conf.new which looks ok. Running 'X -config
does not clear the problem. The system needs to rebooted to clear the
problem. I just check again and found that X is not running but it looks
like when X exists it leaves the screen in a weird state.

I've install FreeBSD 6.0 from an ISO and did not find this problem.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 5.4
jgrosch at MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | Berkeley, Ca.