no core file handler recognizes format

Stanislav Sedov stas at 310.ru
Sat May 13 07:40:57 UTC 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 06:40:20PM -0700, Avleen Vig wrote:
> Here's the information I found.
> Any help that anyone can provide will go into a nice little "crash
> debugging for beginners" document which I've started working on :-)

Rebuild your kernel with INVARIANTS enabled and debug info. It will
provide more information in case the crash happens again.

It would be appreciatable if you provide the information received
here. It could help to figure out where the problem resides.

Kernel config and list of modules posted here may be useful to some
extent too.