Fundraising for FreeBSD security development

Colin Percival cperciva at freebsd.org
Fri Mar 31 20:03:59 UTC 2006

Vlad GALU wrote:
>    Bank orders should be just fine, assuming Colin tells us his IBAN
> account number and SWIFT code.

I wish I could.  Sadly, while Canadian banks are very good at handling
payments to/from the US, they aren't very good at handling payments from
outside of North America.  When I asked about this I got the impression
that such payment mechanisms were only available to business customers
(i.e., those paying large fees for the privilege).

Colin Percival