repeatedly opening the same .so(s) is slow?

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Tue Mar 21 08:04:34 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-Mar-20 19:51:13 +0100, joerg at britannica.bec.de wrote:
>DragonFly. Check whether it is using libtool's dlopen wrapper,

How do I do this?  There's no obvious code wrapping dlopen() in
libtool and nothing in the configure output suggesting that a
wrapper is being used - or are you referring to libltdl?

> since it
>seems to believe that the system dlopen either can't support hard-coded
>search paths (known bug in the last 1.5 version of libtool) or can't
>trace dependency libs.

I don't know about hard-coded search paths but configure does report:
checking whether deplibs are loaded by dlopen... unknown

Do you have a fix?

--
Peter Jeremy