Spam from NAT boxes

Cesar listas at itm.net.br
Mon Mar 6 04:44:17 PST 2006

Hi,

   I have some NAT boxes running FreeBSD, each of these boxes do NAT for
like 100+ people.
   Almost everyday my IPs got blacklisted because of spam. I cant block the
smtp traffic going out became some people need it to send true e-mails.
   Are there any tool to detect/block those spams?

   I tought in a program that receive the connection diverted/forwarded by
ipfw and then deliver it to SpamAssassin ...

   I also have an e-mail server fully configurated with anti-spam,
anti-virus ... I tried forward to this e-mail server all my NAT box tcp
connections to port 25.

   ipfw add fwd xx.xx.xx.xx,25 tcp from 192.168.0.0/24 to any 25

   I got some matches in this rule when I try to send an email, but I didnt
get redirected to my email server.

   Any ideas and/or sugestions?

Thanks