Tester needed, picture heavy webserver preferred.

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Jun 20 16:57:33 UTC 2006

(For "picture heavy" substitute the word you all have in your spamfilters.)

I'm writing a serverside web-cache and I am looking for a web-operator
in the heavy duty picture category to get some input and possibly a
beta tester.

I would prefer a site which runs FreeBSD, and I it to be somebody who
is into serious bandwidth AND clue.

Should any of you know of a good candidate, please tell them to email
me.

Thanks in advance!

Poul-Henning

PS: Full discretion!  The software will be delivered in plain brown IP
packets with no source address :-)