Intel Vanderpool (VT) on FreeBSD or FreeBSD Xen

Kip Macy kip.macy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:25:37 UTC 2006

I asked the person who wrote vtxassist (only SVM supports paged real
mode) - he thinks that it broke when support for big real mode was
added. He did not seem particularly inclined to fix it. It may be that
Xen's VT-x support is considered less interesting to his organization
now that VMware is free (as in beer).

                       -Kip