Named requests filling up T1

Steve Suhre cheesiest at nano.net
Tue Jan 17 01:37:13 PST 2006

Thanks, I think that's what I was looking for. I expect the "ISP" is in
another country somewhere and would be hard to reach, if they could be
reached at all. And it's probably a bad reference somewhere to the
server here, so shutting of recursive queries could help... If I shut
named off for an hour or two they go away, so I'm guessing the offending
server switches to the secondary and gets what it's looking for?

Thanks!