Accessing Pagetable of a process

Kamal R. Prasad kamalp at acm.org
Mon Jan 16 22:45:01 PST 2006

On 1/16/06, Pranav Sawargaonkar <pranav.sawargaonkar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I want to access pagetable of a perticular process.
> How i should get it?Is it possible to access by using pointer of type
> 'struct proc'?

by accessimg the vmspace for the process.

Also i want to access each page referenced in
> pagetable of that process by writing my module how  i can achieve this?
> Thanks in advance.

the pagetable is for translating virtual to physical addresses  If you want
the contents of the page -you don't need to worry about the translation
scheme. Im not sure I understand what you are looking for??

regards
-kamal

             -Pranav