Ricoh PCI to SD device?

Andrew Gordon arg-bsd at arg.me.uk
Wed Jan 11 02:41:14 PST 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, M. Warner Losh wrote:

> Are you sure they provide technical documentation sufficent to write
> the driver?  The last time I asked, I got a nice document that said
> that it implemented the sds standard sd host interface, but didn't
> document what that was.  TI and winbond chips datasheets are the same
> way.  Prove me wrong.  I'd love it :-)

Have you seen this datasheet from TI?

http://focus.ti.com/docs/apps/catalog/resources/appnoteabstract.jhtml?abstractName=sprue30

It's not the one you are looking for, but it does at least give
register-level documentation on the implementation in that particular
chip, and TI devices tend to share peripherals.