reiser4 in fbsd

Meka[ni] mekani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 20:32:42 UTC 2006

	This is not another request for implementing reiser4. I want to do it, just need some help. First, if anyone would like to implement it, i suppose (s)he would contact you. So, is there anyone on this project? If no, what should I read? I`m not using fbsd for ... hm ... years, so I`ve forgot some things. I know there was a porters-handbook, or something like this. Anyway, I would like to install gfbsd (www.amd64-fbsd.org) first and implement support for ro only, first. Thanx! :o)

--
FreeB(eer)S(ex)D(drugs) are the real daemons