Questions about devices and input.

Intron mag at intron.ac
Mon Aug 14 21:18:21 UTC 2006

The section 4.11.1 "Removable Media Status Notification feature set"
of ATA/ATAPI-7 (http://t13.org/docs2004/d1532v1r4b-ATA-ATAPI-7.pdf) reads,

d) Host system periodically checks media status using the GET MEDIA
    STATUS command to determine if any of the following events occurred:
- no media is present in the device (NM).
- media was changed since the last command (MC).
- a media change request has occurred (MCR).
- media is write protected (WP).

                                                From Beijing, China