Daemon image with a beer mug?

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 30 21:05:41 PDT 2005

I'm just putting the finishing touches on a paper that I'll present at
the AUUG 2005 conference (see http://www.auug.org.au/ for details).
The paper is about using FreeBSD to control the fermentation process.

Normally I put a beastie image at the bottom right of the slides (see
http://www.lemis.com/SMPng/AUUG2001/slides.pdf for an example), but in
this case it would seem appropriate to have the beastie holding a mug
of beer.  I seem to remember having seen something like that once, but
I can't trace it.  If you know where there is one, please let me know.

Greg