anyone using security/dropbear?

Brian Reichert reichert at numachi.com
Thu Sep 29 13:36:39 PDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 12:58:17PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> Depending on why that program needs random bits, that could be a very bad
> idea. Take a look at the following page and see if it helps:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~dougb/randomness.html

A handy resource, thanks.

As I mentioned in some private email on this matter, my short-term
goal was to just get it working, to suss out the behavior of the
CLI.  If I adopt this tool, I'll certainly take all of these
suggestions into account.

(Again, to all: thank for the feedback!)

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert at numachi.com>
55 Crystal Ave. #286			Daytime number: (603) 434-6842