status of ufsj and gjournal

Soeren Straarup xride at x12.dk
Tue Sep 13 15:35:35 PDT 2005

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, Eric Anderson wrote:

> Soeren Straarup wrote:

>>> Hey Brian!  Thanks for the info - I've been very interested in the
>>> development of the project, but Scott is too busy doing other real stuff,
>>> and I oddly didn't even think to ask you anything. :(
>>>
>>> I'm willing to play with pre-beta patches or tarballs/etc.  Feel free to
>>> contact me off list if you'd like a guinea pig.
>>>

>> So am I.. I have the hw to test on too and i wanna test geomgui too (8
>
> What is geomgui aimed at doing?  I've been wanting to write a geom viewer
> that displays (in near real-time) reads/writes to geom providers at a block
> level visually.  Is geomgui going to do something like that?  From the src I
> downloaded and ran from your site, it looked as though you wanted to show a
> layout of the geom connections.
>
> Eric

Your right so far about geomgui. It is to show the way the different
things are hooked up.
But i have plans to make it an interface to the geom layer somehow. But
i'm hooked up on other stuff at the moment.

\Søren

Soeren Straarup   | aka OZ2DAK aka Xride
FreeBSD wannabe   | FreeBSD since 2.2.6-R
    'We wanted to believe. But the tools
     had been taken away..' Mulder