status of ufsj and gjournal

Brian Wilson polytopes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 13:00:57 PDT 2005

On 9/9/05, Eric Anderson <anderson at centtech.com> wrote:
> db at nipsi.de wrote:
> > Hi list,
> > I wonder whats the status of those summer of code projects.
> >>From gjournal we heard that it has been completed but then nothing happens, any
> > further information about this?
> > Is somebody working on ufsj? Was the summer of code project successful?
>
> Scott Long is the core person working on ufsj, and I have seen some
> stuff worked on in his perforce tree, but I think it's a ways away from
> being beta.  I'm sure he would welcome help.

I was working on the ufsj stuff as a Google SoC project with Scott.

It is very close to beta, however this past week involved school
starting back up, so I have been unable to do any work at all.

However, now that I am settled in at school (for some definition of
settled in), I have time to devote to ufsj again.

I hope to release a beta "real soon now", so stay tuned.

Brian