ggtrace

Ivan Voras ivoras at fer.hr
Wed Oct 5 17:03:23 PDT 2005

I'd like to announce a new utility for FreeBSD, named "ggtrace". It's a
graphical (X11) utility that displays I/O on a ggate device in a window.
It can attach to any device or file, producing a /dev/ggateN device which
can be used as usual - for example for hosting filesystems. All I/O
requests are logged and displayed as a histogram of activity.

The sources are here:
http://ivoras.sharanet.org/stuff/ggtrace.tgz

You'll need X11, libpng and wxgtk26-contrib ports installed before
building it. Read the README file before using the application!

This is still software under development and I'd like to hear any feedback
you might have on it :)

--
Ivan Voras