Cannot upgrade 4.11-RELEASE #0

Geoff Mohler gemohler at speedtoys.com
Sun Nov 27 22:54:53 GMT 2005

I am trying to upgrade via buildworld my 4.11-RELEASE #0 system, and I am
running into a few key errors.

First, I am updated in my cvsup, here is my config file:

*default host=cvsup3.freebsd.org compress
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default tag=.
src-all

When I do a buiuldworld, I get a pile of these:

/usr/src/usr.bin/make/globals.h:49: stdint.h: No such file or directory

My /etc/make.conf includes COMPAT3X and 4X as found in a number of google
searches related to this.

Just not sure where to go next..

Im trying to update this machine remotely, and my KEY issue is that
Imagemagik wont install, oddly with the same stdint.h error(s).

Ideas?

---
"Sixty-six per cent of people currently do not approve of the way that Bush is
handling the war. The other 34 per cent believe that Adam and Eve rode around
naked on Dinosaurs."
 	-Tina Fey, SNL