Screen Resolution

Hervé Kergourlay herve.kergourlay at atempo.com
Tue May 24 13:37:59 GMT 2005

Erich Dollansky a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> what X do you run?

I install FreeBSD 5.3 with the standard option, the X process in
/usr/X11R6/bin/X is running

I run startx to start the X server

> Did you configure X for a higher resolution?

I woul like but the only way seems to be the Desktop Preferences /
Screen Resolution tool which show me a low 640*480 resolution
Is there any other things to do to get more resolution

hervé