PCI Device Driver

Luís Vitório Cargnini cargnini at cargnini.trix.net
Mon May 23 00:31:03 GMT 2005

Thanks for all answers, i'm still working, but i founded some problems
like:
Peter Jeremy:
Thansk by the links, but hte author is not only generating a kernel
device driver, ant they're sources i don't looked wheel but have some
changes to be made, second the author put the pci*.h on they're sources,
but the sources have this files why it's not installing it ??? like
others .h ?? this is the problems  of
@/sys/bus.h:455:23: device_if.h: No such file or directory

i have received an answer about using "config MYKERNEL ..." the old
method to compile your kernel,  i'm  not tested at all, i'll try i
promisse, but as i said bsd has a minor problem, or look have, because
the author in the link sof Peter needed to put the headers on sources
dir.
i'll still working on it i'll publish the future work results and Peter
i contacted the drivers by mail, i promisse put the conversation result
on list.
For now thanks for all and if someone find an explanation of why i
having problems with pci headers please advise me, thanks for all.