mergemaster improvement (auto-update for not modified files)

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Fri May 13 03:15:58 PDT 2005

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 12:40:46PM +0400 I heard the voice of
Denis Peplin, and lo! it spake thus:

> > 2. Setup CVSup collection for subset of required files
> > (is it possible?), and then keep this small collection
> > up-to-date locally.
> src-etc cvs collection already here.

One thing that I'm pretty sure has been brought up before would be
that, for those of us who keep a local CVS repo mirror, it's easy and
pretty cheap to check out even arbitrary revs to compare to what's
currently there (and if you wanted to be REALLY overly-smart, you
could even try automagically merging local changes ;)

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net