Files in C.

Pablo Mora fbsd.hackers at gmail.com
Tue May 3 01:21:34 PDT 2005

I know that this is not the place to consult on programming C.  But I
am so enthusiastic in FreeBSD that I want to learn more on the
language C and someday coming to be a small part of which you already
are.  It wanted that they recommended to me some webpage where to be
able to obtain information on files in C.  I want to learn well to
work with Files.

I need to know the best place where to obtain information and I know
that you know it.

Bye and very very thanks.

PD. thousand excuses by my terrible English.

"they say that more idiot is the one than does not ask."
"Dicen que más tonto es aquél que no pregunta."

--
Concepción, Chile.