ABV.BGавтоматичен отговор

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Tue Mar 29 22:51:17 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 07:53:34PM -0500, c0ldbyte wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 freebsd-hackers at freebsd.org wrote:
>
> >blagodarq za izpratenoto ot Vas pismo nai skoro shte vi otgovorq!!
> >

> Can you guys at (Headquarters) turn the above auto reply off.
> By god it is not even readable.

There's pretty much nothing the guys at FreeBSD.org can do, except maybe
find out which of the @abv.bg addresses subscribed to the lists
generates this autoreply and unsubscribe it.  ABV.BG is a widely-used
Bulgarian free webmail service; apparently they have misconfigured their
autoresponse setup very badly recently (including the faking of a sender
address for no apparent reason at all), since I've seen similar
complaints on several lists totally unrelated to FreeBSD.org.

As to the response itself, it says 'thank you for the letter you sent;
I'll respond as soon as possible'.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at cnsys.bg    roam at FreeBSD.org
I've heard that this sentence is a rumor.