organization

Webmaster Shizukana.net webmaster at shizukana.net
Mon Mar 28 13:49:33 PST 2005

The user " mohamed aslan" wrote this strange object...:
> hi guys
> it's my first post here, BTW i was a linux hacker and linux kernel
> mailing list member for 3 years.
>
> and i've a comment here , i think the freebsd kernel source files
> aren't well organized as linux ones.

Well, If I have to give my point,
I think that FreeBSD has a very nice one, because the things are easy to
find in it.
I never tried any Linux, only FreeBSD.

But you say that it's not organized well, like linux ones,
You can discuss this for ages, because you used linux for years
and we do *BSD for years so we can say that the linux ones aren't organized.
It just depends wat your used to.

But everyone has his own point about what he likes to use.

Only thing I don't like at FreeBSD is the wine,
I need to run Wine with some programs, Like internet explorer but it just
dont want to install, followed some tutorials but nothing..
well if you might think you can solve this, please contact me privately
I really want to fix this :S even the freebsd-emulators and wine
mailinglists doesn't help :(

Regards,
JeanPaul
(Nexohrion)