Kernel documentation and specification

Roman Kurakin rik at cronyx.ru
Thu Mar 24 11:21:06 PST 2005

Read section 9 of man.
Read other drivers.
Check if there is an example of driver you want to write.
(/usr/share/examples)

PS. Use edonkey, you may find there some books.
I time to time ask my friend who use edonkey often to
find me smth, but if book realy deserve and I need it for
direct benefit (or it is not very expensive) I prefer to get
a real book. I very dislike printed books.

rik