FreeBSD status report.... status!

Scott Long scottl at samsco.org
Fri Mar 4 17:00:38 GMT 2005

All,

Thanks to the help of Max Laier and Tom Rhodes, the FreeBSD status
reports are alive and will be much more regular.  However, in the
interest of not over-burdening the developers who submit reports,
we've decided to switch from a bi-monthly cycle to a quarterly cycle.
So, we will not be soliciting submissions this month, but we will
solicit them next month.  That will also coincide nicely with the
release of FreeBSD 5.4, so we'll be looking for a lot of reports
that highlight 5.x improvements.

Thanks,

Scott