"configured irq .. is not in bitmap of probed irqs 0" -- what does it mean?

Warner Losh imp at harmony.village.org
Mon Jan 24 09:22:51 PST 2005

> > sio2 irq10                 981321        757
> > sio3 irq11                 981382        757
> > Total                     2316081       1788
>
> Looks like everything is fine and the message is just false alarm.

It might be a false alarm.  The interrupt rate is kinda high,
indicating that you are running full speed without pause the entire
time the system has been up.  It is interesting to note that both
serial ports have very similar numbers, which seems improbable over
such a long period of time.  These are the symptoms that I've observed
in interrupt storms in the past.

Warner