5.3-STABLE: handle_workitem_freefile panic

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 23 08:48:04 PST 2005

On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 07:24:26PM +0300, Dmitry Morozovsky wrote:
+> However: how can the be achieved the following goal: have mirrored swap (to
+> keep redundancy and HA) and a place to dump panic images to, modulo having
+> scratch disk and/or scratch unused partition?

When you have dedicated mirror only for swap (e.g. mirror on ad0s1b and
ad2s1b) you probably should be able to dump into ad[02]s1b (but I didn't
test it).