Error in my C programming

Kathy Quinlan kat-free at kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
Sun Feb 20 08:23:37 PST 2005

Hi Guys,

Here is a section of my code:

*** Wtrend_Drivers.c ***

void Reset_Network (unsigned char Network)
	{
	Length = 0x00;    			//Length = 0 as we are not sending any data with
this command
	Receiver = 0x00;                        //Dummy Value for receiver,
Node takes prefferance
	Node = 0xFF;                            //Node addy of 255 is broadcast
to all nodes
	Command = Reset;                        //Command we want
	Make_Packet_Send(Head , Length, Network, Receiver, Node, Command, p_Data);
	}

*** Wtrend_Drivers.h ***

unsigned char Length , Network , Receiver , Node , Command = 0x00;
//Some Variables

These are some of the errors I get in pairs for each of the above variables:

Wtrend_Drivers.c:15: conflicting types for `Receiver'
Wtrend_Drivers.h:9: previous declaration of `Receiver'

I am at a loss as to why I am getting these errors, BTW this code
compiles fine on my AVR (Atmel uC) but I need for a current app to use
them under *nix.

Regards,

Kat.