SIGBUS help, please

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Sun Feb 13 08:26:22 PST 2005

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:03:30 -0500
Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 10:55:58PM +0200, Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > One of my ports - mail/dspam-devel stays at 3.4 because newer versions
> > crash on FreeBSD (they work on Linux and Solaris).
> > Can someone make some sense from the output bellow ?
> >
> > I'm willing to make a port and help with all needed setup information -
> > a 5-10 minutes job if someone has the time for it.
>
> Have you tried valgrind in any of its modes yet?

I wouldn't have posted here without reaching my level of incompetence
first :-/

Beginning with 3.3.2 dspam's author has rewritten a lot of code
involving threads and with his help I've managed to make it work on
FreeBSD and so I can run 3.3.4 in production. After 3.3.4 I haven't been
able to keep up with him and besides this crash, which mask it, there is
at least an other threading bug on FreeBSD.

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"