Star & FreeBSD

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Fri Feb 11 09:10:16 PST 2005

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 08:08:10PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Last night, I did convert star from a GPL tool into a CDDL
> tool. This now makes star compliant with the BSD philosophy.
>
> Is there a chance to have star integrated into FreeBSD?

I think it's already in the ports collection, no?

(If your question is whether it can be in base I'm afraid the
answer is no, since there is already a nice implementation
there under the BSD licence, by Tim Kientzle, we prefer the
two clause BSD licence for base system stuff)

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.