My wish list for 6.1

Juhana Tahvanainen hakuchi at www.liukuma.net
Thu Dec 22 04:31:31 PST 2005

i think you got this one wrong.

what FreeBSD-Handbook-General should include:

everything that spans through all FreeBSD releases i.e.

# rm -rf /

(that is guaranteed to work in all FreeBSD systems)

but if some future release stops supporting this, then its removed from
FreeBSD-Handbook-General and moved to FreeBSD-Handbook-BRANCH.x (to all
branches that supports this).

---J