FreeSBIE 2 toolkit, developers' preview

Dario Freni saturnero at freesbie.org
Tue Aug 30 20:33:24 GMT 2005

Hi guys, I've put a snapshot of the now toolkit I've been working for
the Google Summer of Code here:

http://cvs.freesbie.org/~saturnero/freesbie2.tar.gz

If you have a FreeBSD version > 6.x, on i386, amd64 and powerpc, you can
give it a test and send feedbacks to me.

As usual, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks to Google for this wonderful opportunity, as well as FreeBSD
 release engeering members (particularly Murray Stokely) for mentoring,
Peter Grehan and many FreeBSD developers for being so nice and responsive.

Bye everybody,
Dario

--
Dario Freni (saturnero at freesbie.org)