Project BSDVISION Wants To Develop Native *BSD Console Desktop

Julian H. Stacey jhs at flat.berklix.net
Sat Aug 20 12:03:51 GMT 2005

"Mike Adewole" wrote:
cc: freebsd-hackers at freebsd.org, freebsd-libh at freebsd.org
I reduced to freebsd-hackers at freebsd.org tp avoid cross posting
(OK, libh might be more appropriate, but I'm not sub'd to that)

> I'm looking for is people to maintain a community infrastructure (web site,
> mailing list, online forum, webcvs/svn, etc) which a community project like
> this needs in order to appeal to as many people as possible.

> implementation of libh, we'll be using the old libh mailing list until we
> have another one. Come help us make *BSD a truly complete platform with the
> best console desktop environment in the universe :-)

postmaster at freebsd.org would be best to approach if you just need another
mail list.  If for some reason that's not appropriate I could host a list
under majordomo at berklix.org (sometime I'll convert to mailman).

I could later also perhaps host CVS, I've got the space,
traffic & config I'd need to think about.
--
Julian Stacey     Consultant Systems Engineer, Munich.     http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii (Html = Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.