Global txpower in ath

Deker deker at slackdot.org
Wed Aug 10 19:42:20 GMT 2005

Whoops, I replied to the first message wrong, so I'll bring it back
to the list...

I don't have access at the moment to a FreeBSD box to point to
specifics, but I'd recommend looking at ifconfig sources (/usr/src/
sbin/ifconfig/ifieee80211.c?) to see which ioctl is being called for
the txpower argument. Then, follow that down into /usr/src/sys/
net80211/ieee80211_ioctl.c and see what's happening from the net80211
layer to the driver.

-d